CONGRATS!! That is so great that you were able to bring him home!! That is so wonderful!!
that is so great!! now the sleepless night begin but they are wonderful ... when you go back and look at them. He is such a cute Kandice!
I am a little choked up, I am so thrilled for you both to be able to have him home at last! What a blessing he will be, not to mention the awesome baby smell. I miss that. Have fun! Love Ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
CONGRATS!! That is so great that you were able to bring him home!! That is so wonderful!!
that is so great!! now the sleepless night begin but they are wonderful ... when you go back and look at them. He is such a cute Kandice!
I am a little choked up, I am so thrilled for you both to be able to have him home at last! What a blessing he will be, not to mention the awesome baby smell. I miss that. Have fun! Love Ya!
Post a Comment