Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fishing Trip

Grandpa Coates, Mark, and Justin took a "weneedabreakdangit" fishing trip on Wednesday up to Frenchmans reservoir.
Mark caught 3 fish, grandpa caught 2 and Justin caught 1. This picture was taken before the last fish was caught in case your counting.

It was windy and cold in the early morning but it settled down to be a nice day.



We all enjoyed a fish dinner at grandpas house wednesday night. The fresh caught trout were delicious! Mark took this picture and snuck into it as well in the mirror.


1 comment:

Devin and Lynette Bird said...

Hey good for you guys it looks like you had a nice time and you actually caught fish at Frenchman's??? we never catch fish there! grandpa looks good too! I bet he loved that, the first outing what a better way than to go fishing! I hope you had a great time. I miss you guys, we need to do another IHOP breakfast.