This barn is located to the west of Grandpa Coates' property. He used to milk cows here as a young man. Grandpa wanted pictures of this barn before it was demolished. As an update, he is doing very well after his latest surgery to install more lead wires from his defibrillator to his heart. I wonder if their work came with a "lifetime" warranty. =) (I got that joke from general conference)Thursday, April 24, 2008
Old Ranch Barn
This barn is located to the west of Grandpa Coates' property. He used to milk cows here as a young man. Grandpa wanted pictures of this barn before it was demolished. As an update, he is doing very well after his latest surgery to install more lead wires from his defibrillator to his heart. I wonder if their work came with a "lifetime" warranty. =) (I got that joke from general conference)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment